This degree will support your academic advancement to prepare you for your ideal career within health and social care. It will provide you with the knowledge to support your professional needs, alongside developing key skills in research, writing and presenting. You'll enhance your personal skills including communication, team working, self-management, motivation, resilience, self-awareness and confidence. You will gain awareness of professional contexts, individual professional standards and values.
The highly transferable knowledge and skills gained during your studies will directly impact your role within practice, enhancing both personal and professional development and maximising your career opportunities in the department of Health and Social Care. You'll be empowered to take initiative, make complex decisions, and generate transformative solutions. Successfully completing this course will allow progression into postgraduate study with our postgraduate masters and CPD courses.
On this course you will...
- Become part of an active and vibrant community of like-minded health and social care students who want to make a difference.
- Study a range of engaging modules that provide you with an extensive variety of content that will support your future professional needs and academic development.
- Be taught by expert lecturers who have professional experience from across our Institute of Health, covering a spectrum of health and social care professions.
- Access high-quality support from our friendly lecturing team who will guide you through your academic development and get to know you personally.
- Kickstart your ideal career within the health and social care sector.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.