You’ll explore how children engage with the curriculum and examine a range of areas of school practice via focused modules. This will develop your knowledge, understanding and pedagogy, so you can make a positive contribution to young children’s lives.
You’ll learn about education in a variety of settings, and will spend at least 24 weeks working in school-based placements. There will also be opportunities to work with local children in our campus-based facilities, including an Early Years outdoor classroom.
Your supportive tutors have a wealth of teaching experience and good links with local schools. Optional international trips will further bolster your planning skills.
On this course you will...
- Achieve Qualified Teacher Status upon completion.
- Spend at least 24 weeks working with children in school-based placements, both locally and farther afield.
- Train to teach children aged 3-11 years, a uniquely broad catchment that gives you a wealth of diverse experience.
- Be taught in small groups with lots of opportunities to collaborate with your peers and tutors.
- Boost your employability in the education sector by studying an enhancement theme.
International student? More info
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.