You'll receive access to our modern facilities including a simulated ambulance, a mock hospital ward and a mock patient residence. All equipment is based at the Lancaster campus and is geared up for a truly unique experience for paramedical science and the ‘real-life’ scenes that aid your development as a professional. Our major incident day gives you the opportunity of working with policing and forensic student’s to deal with a series of realistic crimes. You'll have the unique opportunity of studying elements of traumatic jobs in the real world with actors and realistic scenarios to develop quick thinking and essential lifesaving skills. You will spend time learning on campus alongside engaging and working with the ambulance service whilst on placement, allowing you to use your theoretical learning in practical scenarios.
On this course you will...
- Receive supportive teaching from tutors within a close-knit learning community.
- Be taught by a diverse teaching faculty, with an abundance of practice experience and individual practice expertise.
- Experience a variety of learning methods, utilising the excellent paramedic facilities on campus.
- Undertake a second year 'rural paramedicine' module, developing your ability to manage patients for longer periods of time.
- Discover the contemporary programme, designed to develop you to be prepared for practice in the ambulance service setting.
International student? More info
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.